Satisfaction Survey results
We would like to thank everyone who took the time to respond to our annual postal survey. Your views and feedback are really important to us and help us to continually improve what we do and the services that we offer.
Our client surveys showed an overall satisfaction rating of 96%, and family and friends surveys was 100%.
We were all delighted to receive such positive feedback from everyone, and acknowledge that it would not have been possible without our fantastic team of care staff. We have shared your feedback with them as well. We will work hard in the forthcoming year to ensure that these standards are maintained and enhanced so that we continue to have satisfied clients and families. As a team we will never be complacent and constantly scrutinise our operation to see what can be improved upon.
National Carers Week
Starting Monday 6th June
The following events are available in Bromley for Carers as an opportunity for a break and time to relax. Caring for a friend or family member is something that we take on willingly without thought for our own needs. Carers week aims to acknowledge this and provide some additional events and activities for Carers to try and an opportunity to meet others who are in the same situation to share experiences and thoughts.
- Monday 10 June – Singing for Fun, 10:30 – 12:30 pm, Carers Bromley, Caritas House, Orpington
- Caring for the Carer, 2 – 4pm, Carers Bromley, Caritas House, Orpington;
Singing for Fun, 8pm – 9:30pm at the Bromley Common Baptist Church
- Tuesday 11 June – information stand, 9:30 – 3:30pm, Princess Royal University Hospital
- Wednesday 12 June – a Chislehurst walk followed by a pub lunch, 11am at Chislehurst Common
- Thursday 13 June – e-shopping and Skype workshop for beginners. 9:45 – 11:45am or 12:30 – 2:30 pm at the United Reform Church, Widmore Road, Bromley
- Friday 14 June – stress busting with Indian head message and reflexology, Beckenham Beacon (cost £10);Art taster workshop, 7:30 – 9:30pm, Methodist Town Hall, Orpington (£5 donation for materials)
- Free film night at the Ripley Arts Centre, Bromley, 6pm with free drinks and popcorn.